Monday, September 30, 2013

Hell Bunny Sugar Skull Cat Cardigan

Hell Bunny's Autumn/Winter collection 2013-14 is just arriving in stores and it's AMAZING! Normally I would post a whole whack of per-view photos for your drooling pleasure. Not this time! I bought so many pieces this year and I'm excited to blog about everyone. As some of you know I'm a totally spooky Halloween ghoul and Hell Bunny never disappoints in offering fantastic spooky seasonal print dresses. To my delight this year they have carried these prints over into plus size cardigans! Fangtastic!




I`m wearing the Sugar Skull Cat Cardigan. This sweater design features so many awesome things. White stitched spider webs on each shoulder and sugar skull cats wearing adorable blue bows. Red roses have been embroidered beneath each skull and on each sleeve there's an additional rose. Such a cute touch. The sweater is finished off with blue pearlized buttons. This is the first of two cardigan designs offered by Sarah Cake this season. Sarah does fierce work and will offer many more pieces in the Spring/Summer collection. Keep a watch on her she is totally up and coming.



The quality of these sweaters is very nice. Dare I say maybe the nicest I have found in a cardigan. Old Navy is a go-to place for reasonably priced cardigans. I always have a problem with their sweaters stretching out and losing shape. I don't see this happening at all with these sweaters. I also have invested a lot of money into cardigans from Torrid. I have never ever had a Torrid cardigan not pile after two or three wears. If I'm going to spend good money on a cardigan I want it look good for at least a full season.




 I'm wearing a size 4X and there is still a lot of stretch. You may want to take note of the bust. I have a 52" bust and the sweater is just starting to pull being done all the way up. I know many people never even wear their sweaters closed so if you're just looking for it to fit your arms and shoulders know there is a lot of room and stretch. Please take note that these sweaters are hand wash and air dry. 


If you are interested in picking up one of these spooktacular Hell Bunny cardigans you can grab one at Rockelle or Sweet Echo. Sweet Echo is getting ready to launch their internet store so keep a watch for that. It will make ordering all your Hell Bunny items quicker and easier. These sweaters retail for $54 on both sites.



Addtional Items I'm wearing....

Boots: Torrid Size 9 (Out of Stock)
Leggings: F21+ Size 3X (Available in store only)
Skirt: F21+ Size 3X  Spring/Summer 2012
Shirt: Torrid Size 4 Fall/Winter 2012
Curvy Necklace: Everyday is like Halloween 







1 comment:

  1. Love the cardi on you and I have to tell you it is my favorite one and then the Vampire one next. Thanks again for mentioning Sweet Echo - I will be adding inventory to my new site over the next few weeks www.sweetechoplus.com

    ReplyDelete