Friday, October 4, 2013

Hell Bunny Mika Coat in Plus Size

Hell Bunny's Mika Coat in Size 4X

 

I picked this coat up a couple weeks ago from Sweet Echo Plus. Hell Bunny put this design out last winter, but did not make it available in plus size. This season it was released to fit us plus size beauties. I thought it was totally adorable with the little bear? mouse? ears. I keep referring to it as my bear coat. My children correct me saying "I'm Minnie mouse's mother". I'll take it! It is a little Minnie mouse and it makes me happy.

 

Like usual I was a little worried about the fit of this jacket. The size chart for this item is much smaller than what my measurements are. I had a good experience when I got Hell Bunny's Mille coat so I figured I would give this one a shot. I would say this jacket fits similar. This coat might be a tiny bit smaller in the bust. This coat fits pretty good everywhere accept though my chest. I really could use a couple more inches. It does up fine, but if I put my arms back it does pull though the bust. This will not stop me from wearing the jacket. I love it too much. My bust is 52" 


This coat is exploding with cuteness!! We have the adorable ears attached to an oversize fur lined hood (ears are detachable), additional fur trim on the sleeves, pockets and along the bottom, shiny black vinyl hearts stitched beside the closures and hood strings with fuzzy pom poms. EKKKKK! AWSOME!

 

I'm super happy I picked this coat up. This coat seems to be a bit thicker then the Millie coat. It has a little bit in lining and is lined in satin. I will have to wear a cardigan under it. It gets quite cold here in Canada. I won't be able to wear it outside for a long time if I want to stay warm in the dead of winter. It will be perfect for everyday running around.



If you are interested in ordering this coat you can pick it up at Sweet Echo Plus for $110. 2X and 3X currently in stock.

10 comments:

  1. I would like to know about your shoes in this post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are TUK Mary Jane's. They seem to put out different color combos every year. They are pretty common. Hope this helps. Thanks for checking my blog.

    Stina
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina it looks so great on you!! Thank you for the shout out .... I still have sizes 2x and 3x in-stock. You can check them out on my website www.sweetechoplus.com (my website is new but accepts PayPal) or on facebook www.facebook.com/SweetEchoPlus and join my Ladies Only Private group where we talk about size and fit on all Plus Size items that I sell. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for supporting my Hell Bunny addiction. xx

      Delete
  4. i just read your bio on the side of this page. forget about the coat, congratulations for your 4 children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Simona. There is never a dull moment in the Scott house. I'm sorry I just noticed this now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for a review of this coat before I bought it and you came to the rescue. Thanks so much! :) I also love Hell Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to help. xx

      Enjoy the coat Nina.

      Delete